Role & Responsibilities:
Accounts receivable clerk who is able to work on their own initiative, develop financial systems, is a team-player and wants to be a part of this awesome team.
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable projects to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Assist with all accounts receivable payments.
• Daily processing of cashbook payments and receipts
• Daily bank reconciliations.
• Assist with ad hoc financial duties
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
• Data entry skills.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ideally 1-2 years’ experience as cashbook/creditors clerk
• Pastel experience
• Certificate/diploma in bookkeeping to trial balance
Flexible working location, however must reside in Cape Town and be able to work in our town office 2 days a week.
Start asap, full time (3 months probation)
Learn from a dynamic and passionate team!
R8 000 - R10 000