Role & Responsibilities:
- Support with internal processes of recruiting for our businesses for Learnership and Internship programs, including recruitment of people with disabilities.
- Learn how to leverage various technology platforms and tools to achieve quality at speed.
- Work with people, liaising via email/whatsapp/calls.
- Be super attentive to detail and well organised.
- Participate in business operations improvement.
- Tertiary Degree completed or in final year currently.
- Very organised, attentive to detail, enjoy working with people, have a good feel for Gen Y / Z behaviours.
- Ideally you are fluent in Xhosa and Zulu (in addition to excellent English).
3 Month contract with potential to become permanent. Start asap.
Great opportunity to learn from a super team while helping unemployed youth gain access to career opportunities!
An intern/junior pay rate will be offered, depending on your education/experience.