Role & Responsibilities:
Provide support with a variety of business development activities for an online rental marketplace startup. Essentially amazon/gumtree for rentals.
You will help with the following:
* Fund raiser: we are about to start our first proper fund raiser.
* Sales: call up potential customers to arrange a meeting, take the meeting and close the deal. You will sit in and watch a few first. This may involve traveling to Jhb/Durbs.
* Web development: the platform requires constant work. Contribute to creating tasks and monitor work of the development team in Latvia.
* Marketing: get quotes, create a marketing strategy, and implement the plan.
* Insurance: We are looking at an insurance solution for customers. Advise on solution and engage in meetings with the insurance company we are working with.
* Lawyers and accountants: manage tasks and review their work.
* New tasks will arise as the business is constantly changing.
Tertiary Degree completed or in final year. No experience required. Very good people skills as you will be doing a lot of selling. Analytical mindset. Happy to do the exciting stuff and the boring stuff.
Asap, until 13 December, 8am-5pm weekdays however with flexible working hours
Opportunity to be employed and help a startup grow under supervision of experienced businessman.
In the order of R1,500 per week Intern rate.