1. Assist in increasing the awareness and clarification of IT policies and procedures, and if necessary, escalates any significant and persistent breaches to the IT Administrator or Operations Manager.
2. Ensures user requests for IT assistance are properly logged, and tracked for resolution.
3. Liaises with users to ensure that requests are properly prioritised and are processed expeditiously.
4. Oversees the management of the IT asset inventory, including asset tagging and input into the asset register.
5. Oversees the maintenance of the inventory of software licenses, and escalates any issues to IT Administrator or Operations Manager.
6. Participates, as required, with the broader Globeleq IT community, in implementing technology to support and improve Globeleq’s business activities.
7. Assist the IT Administrator with the management of managed services agreements with third party vendors and suppliers.
8. Assist the IT Administrator in the management of all IT related systems in compliance with GSAMS asset management policies, strategies, objectives and plans.
1. Supports management in all aspects of Infrastructure and Software implementation, upgrade/refresh, user issue resolution and support.
2. Undertakes relevant training and knowledge transfer activities as are deemed necessary to provide support to the end users, and to contribute to IT projects.
3. Provides IT support in conjunction with third party suppliers if required.
4. Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
5. Assist the IT Administrator with the development and maintenance of installation and configuration procedures.
6. Contribute to and maintain system standards.
7. Assist with Line of Business applications (Ellipse, etc.).
8. To assist in key systems performance at the required standards (WAN, LAN, VC, Telephony, Wi-Fi and desktop – as part of in-house training).