The Network Productions is an International Media Production company specialising in contracts from Asia. We recently worked with Siya Kolisi and Panasonic in Japan. Prior to that we shot commercials in South Africa with companies from Korea and Hong Kong. To date we worked and consulted with over 40 countries.
Roles and responsibilities
- Receptionist and general office management; implementing of office policies by establishing standards and procedures; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Ordering stationary & Purchase of office essentials
- Creation of online marketing content
- Managing of website and data bases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
During Media Production:
- Assisting in preproduction (i.e. research, organising and planning of shoots, accommodation, transport)
- Helping out on set
- Purchase of client gifts etc
Location: Woodstock, Cape Town
Duration: Initial period is an Internship and if proven a good fit with the company, you might be offered a permanent role.
Pay Rate: R5,000 to R8,000 pm initially