Security Officer Learnership
Top Security Training
- Role Title: Security Officer
- Role Type: General Security Practices NQF 3 Learnership.
- Company: Stallion Security is a privately-owned security company, represented nationally and have earned a reputation as a market leader in holistic security services which is guarding, technology, property services, special ops, investigations and training academy.
- Role Description: The learner will be able to safeguard premises, assets, information and personnel, interact with customers and people, conduct security duties within the ambit of the law and operate security equipment. The role is for general security practices(Guarding and Property).
- Person Requirements: Candidates must have Matric and must be well spoken and clear criminal record.
- Demographics: 18 – 27 years old, Male, South African nationals
- Start & Duration: Start in November 2018. It is a 1 Year programme registered with SASSETA, Qualification 58577 – General Security Practices NQF 3.
- Locations: Johannesburg CBD, Diepsloot, Tembisa, Attridgeville and Midrand/Clayville.
- Remuneration: R1,500 pm stipend with extra bonus if never absent and then a bonus at the end for successful completion.