Role: Assist the Backabuddy Team in the creation and implementation of online crowdfunding initiatives and campaign management. Help the BackaBuddy brand grow through various online marketing tools.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with the development and execution of Backabuddy’s online program to cultivate champions/campaign creators and solicit donations from current and prospective Backabuddy donors
- Manage and produce campaigns for targeted online Backabuddy crowdfunding campaigns
- Work extensively with Backabuddy’s online crowdfunding platform, including managing e-mails, setting up and launching scheduled online campaigns/charities, maintaining campaign/charity pages
- Social media posting and following of a social media content plan
- Degree/Diploma related to Marketing / Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Commitment to the objectives and mission of the organization
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- A love for marketing!
Location: Cape Town, De Waterkant (flexible remote working)
Pay Rate: R10,000 pm starting salary