This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data are processed in the following ways.
- Google Analytics including personal data tracker and usage data.
- We manage data collection and online surveys as well as data provided via online forms. Personal data collected includes answers to questions, name, email address and company name.
- We manage consultations and bookings via an online form on Calendly.com.
Website Owner and Data Controller
Mintor (Pty) Ltd
Addressed to: IT Manager
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What types of data do we collect?
- Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, there are usage data including answers to questions, name, email address and company name.
How do we process the data?
- The website owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, or modification of the Data.
- The Data processing is carried out using IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the Website Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons involved with the operation of this Website including website designers, marketing managers and/or external parties like Google Analytics, Calendly and hosting providers as authorised by the website owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Website Owner at any time.
Where do we collect the data?
- The Data is processed at the Website Owner’s operating offices and the hosting server that collects the data via email and the Owners Website.
- Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own.
- If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or enquire with the Website Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
How long do we keep data?
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose they have been collected:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Website Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes.
- The Website Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing.
- The Website Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
- Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
What is the purpose of processing data?
- The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Website Owner to provide its Service, respond to requests from authorities, protect its rights and interests, detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as view analytics to understand website usage information from a marketing perspective.
If you visit The Owners website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.